A set of tools to work with Dhivehi.
- Start date: Jan 2016
- Expected completion date: Jan 2017
- Client: self
- Live website
Problem / opportunity statement
- There is no easy way to find out translations of words from the local dhivehi language to the overly dominant english language.
- There is also no words that is added to the usage by popular demand, hence introduction of new words and usage examples are all confined to a singular governmental organization, the tools that they offer are rudimentary to allow active participation of a community to drive the language.
- No portal or easy way for people writing letters to find out whom to address in which organization. This tool will try to address this.
- A mobile web application, that is responsive and can be accessed offline.
This is a very preliminary schedule.